Community Services

For more detailed information about any of these community services or programs, please email or call (218) 723-8444.

Gambling Services (FREE to Minnesota residents)
If you answer “YES” to one or both of these questions, you may have a gambling problem that deserves further assessment. 1) Have you ever felt the need to bet more and more money? 2) Have you ever had to lie to people important to you about how much you gamble?

It’s important to know that gambling services are FREE for Minnesota residents. There is help for problem gamblers through a MN help line at 1-800-333-HOPE.

San Marco GRH (supportive housing for homeless alcoholics)
The San Marco is a permanent supportive housing option for homeless alcoholics. The Center for Drug and Alcohol Treatment provides case management and health services to residents of the facility. Located at 230 West Third Street in Duluth.

Chaplaincy Services
Besides speaking with our groups, our Chaplain is available to meet with you privately, if you wish. Sometimes there is a need for comfort and support, someone to listen especially if you are struggling with spiritual concerns or with grief or loss.

Health Insurance Enrollment
We have MnSure Navigators available to offer assistance to individuals seeking to enroll in Medical Assistance or Minnesota Health Care Programs. If you or someone you know would like to enroll, this service is available Monday through Friday (1-3:30pm) at 400 Torrey Building, 314 W. Superior Street in Duluth or Monday through Thursday (1-3:30pm) at The Center for Alcohol and Drug Treatment in Duluth.

HRA Section 8 Rental Housing Assistance Applications
Housing & Redevelopment Authority (HRA) Section 8 applications are available at all Center for Alcohol and Drug Treatment sites. Applicants can either complete the application at home or on site and Center staff will mail it upon request.